First Peek at Next Year's Schedule
- This is still in draft form, but take a look to see how the schedule is shaping up. The 11th and 12th grade schedules are still not under development.
We're waiting to here final scheduling details from Poly to integrate those courses into the schedule.
Click HERE for to See the Draft of 2012-2013 Schedule
- Learning Cultures Summer Institute Starts this week!
- The leadership institute for LCSI starts 30JUL. Next week, 06AUG through 08AUG marks the beginning of the teacher week. If you still haven't registered, please click HERE to do so, now!
- Also please visit learningcultures.net to learn more about the rubrics and formats.
- Continue Building your Resources for structuring Independent Work Time
- To make space for your in-class academic conferences, you need to have well-structured independent work time. We will continue the PD we started in June around conferencing, setting up the classroom environment, and structuring independent work time (particularly the flipped classroom).
- Upcoming Blog Topics
- I ran out of time on discussing why the focus on Independent Work and Conferencing, so I'll lead with that one next week.
- What rubrics are we using for teacher evaluation?