- This will be a new BRIEF weekly posting to keep you up-to-date on the goings on at UAI.
- This month is Women's History Month. We're having our celebration and PTA potluck on March 19th. Please stay tuned for details from our UAI Culture Committee.
- Check out the wonderful work of the Culture Committee for our Black History Month celebration on the UAI Facebook Page (link to come soon)
- If you have other announcements that you want me to include on these posts, shoot me an email to let me know.
- If you are preparing for your midyear review and wondering what the mandates are, here's a reminder.
- After school full staff PD: Facilitated Discussion about Learning Cultures with Sarah Dennis.
- Cynthia Visit #4: Developing UAI's Coaches and Focusing on CUR
- Soft Lockdown at 2:15PM
- Kiri/Kelly at Green Careers for LC Principals' Meeting
- Special ED PD with Ben Schott (of the UA):
9:25-10:25 -creating/implementing a transition plan for college or career bound students - rm 145
11:09-11:59 - creating/process of a behavior intervention plan and functional behavior assessment
- UAI Cabinet meeting (open to all) meets from 3:30-4:30 in the library
- 10MAR14 - LC Open House
(Visitors from outside Learning Cultures will be coming to our site to see the model in action!)
- 13MAR14 - UA Principals' Instructional Rounds Visit to UAI
- 21MAR14 - End of Marking Period 4
High School Dance (Yes, looking for Chaperones)
- 24MAR14 - Start of Marking Period 5